Super Contributor
dmason197
Founder

TalkTalk My Account

Manage my services
Account not found.

I don't understand why I am recieving this message.

I'm trying too download the Super Secure Boost which Is active on My Account.

:smileymad::smileymad:
Super Contributor
dmason197
Founder

Re: TalkTalk My Account

Originally Posted by dmason197
Manage my services
Account not found.

I don't understand why I am recieving this message.

I'm trying too download the Super Secure Boost which Is active on My Account.

:smileymad::smileymad:

I'd like too place a blanket call bar on access too the calling clock service which is 123, Because when I dial the 1470 prefix including the Landline Number, It sometimes connects me too the Talking Clock which obviously is chargable and I don't understand why It would do this? :smileymad::smileymad::smileymad:
OCE_Mark
Topics: 10
Kudos: 632
Solutions: 365
Founder

Hi dmason,

Ive checked your online billing and can see everything is sucessfully registered.

Can you advise if you are still experiencign these issues and on what page of the My Account this occurs (I presume the manage my services screen from your description).

Also we cannot bar an individual number for outbound calls. We have the option of a total call bar, premium rate call bar, mobile bar or international bar. Neither of these options would stop calls connecting to 123. IF you are using an autodialling serivce when using this prefix (such as a speed dial phone or calling box) then this may be dialling the nunbers to quick for them to be recognised on on the occasion the 123 digits are picked up by the network it is connecting to the talking clock.

Cheers

M:smileyhappy:

Super Contributor
dmason197
Founder

Originally Posted by OCE_Mark
Hi dmason,

Ive checked your online billing and can see everything is sucessfully registered.

Can you advise if you are still experiencing these issues and on what page of the My Account this occurs (I presume the manage my services screen from your description).

Also we cannot bar an individual number for outbound calls. We have the option of a total call bar, premium rate call bar, mobile bar or international bar. Neither of these options would stop calls connecting to 123. IF you are using an autodialling serivce when using this prefix (such as a speed dial phone or calling box) then this may be dialling the nunbers to quick for them to be recognised on on the occasion the 123 digits are picked up by the network it is connecting to the talking clock.

Cheers

I refer too experiencing these issues on the Manage my services pages of the TT My account
OCE_Mark
Founder

Hi dmason,

Ive rasied this sisue with our IT Team for them to address the error you have encoutered. This usually takes around 5 working days to investgate.

Once I have a reply I will update you.

Cheers

Super Contributor
dmason197
Founder

Originally Posted by OCE_Mark
Hi dmason,

Ive rasied this sisue with our IT Team for them to address the error you have encoutered. This usually takes around 5 working days to investgate.

Once I have a reply I will update you.

Cheers

Have you recieved a response about my problems with My account, I know there is Account migration going on at the moment was just wondering will I be able too see unbilled usage after this time
OCE_Mark
Founder

Hi Dmason,

The final migration of customers accounts to the new billing system was completed on 22nd Feb.

I can see that your account was included in this and you should now have the full unbilled usage available to see. If you can attempt to login to your online biling hopefully the previous issues should have been resolved with the new billing account beign setup. If you experience any issues let me know and I can assist where necessary.

Cheers